- THE RE:ACT PROGRAM
- Phase 1
Introduction to Complex Trauma
Participants are introduced to basic concepts of complex trauma, brain function and principles of recovery.
Length: 4 weeks (Monday to Friday – 9:15AM to 11:15 AM) – Mandatory attendance – Optional workshop in the afternoon – One on One Counselling available once Bi-weekly
You may also be interested in...
- Trauma Informed Care - Relationships/Codependency Seminar (under Latest News)
- Online Counseling (under What we do)
- Comments from RE:ACT Grads (under About)
- Connect with Re:Act Centre
- Locations (under Contact Us)